The reason there is so much talk on role models and mentors is as a result of the impact of their lives to that of others. I love friends and true friendships and my forever models in this domain remain the epic bible characters in the persons of David and Jonathan. I pray my little steps help you build true friendship that has nothing to do with age, color, size, sex etc
* You must share common concerns and interest
* Focus on meeting one another’s needs not yours
* Risk rejection and pain
* You must love sacrificially
* Be open and transparent
*Ask for forgiveness and be ready to forgive
* Do not justify, accept criticism and praise
* Allow biblical principles to govern your relationship.
Let me know what you think?